Ace Wheels Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Wheels Shows

Ace Wheels Shows Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad Skoda driver here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TDIfurby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Mad Skoda driver here Empty
PostSubject: Mad Skoda driver here   Mad Skoda driver here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 11:08 pm

Evening all. Thought I'd come join here seeing as I've been to the last two Ace Wheels shows.

Even went on track late last night but I wasn't happy with my car's cornering, and it took half the straight to build up any boost! boohoo. Think I got slowest time of the night. Mad

Anyway. Enough about my car's inability to go round in circles. Some of you may have seen her engine open at the show last night. She's a turbo diesel (pd130) converted Skoda Fabia and gets about 55mpg, but still running 220bhp/360 lb/ft. Since the Nitrous has gone in (and yes I tried using that last night too Embarassed ) it's now around 240/245bhp, but is being custom mapped week friday. Shame it takes so long for all those horses to be extracted from the engine lol. Hoping for 300bhp on NOS when mapped again but I don't think I'll bother taking it on track again. 2nd is too short, and 3rd is too laggy. Damn close ratio 6 speed boxes! Here's a couple of pics.

Mad Skoda driver here DSCN1097

Mad Skoda driver here DSCN1102

Mad Skoda driver here SL700076
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Female Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mad Skoda driver here   Mad Skoda driver here Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:53 am

Hello bounce
Back to top Go down
RmPhoto'

PostSubject: Re: Mad Skoda driver here   Mad Skoda driver here Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:54 am

hey
Back to top Go down
acer106
Admin
acer106

Female Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Mad Skoda driver here   Mad Skoda driver here Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 8:59 am

hi ya hun
welcome to the site. and thank you for your support.
did you get to play with the nitrious on the way to the show as you were planning? Smile
Back to top Go down
muffdiver
post whore
post whore
muffdiver

Male Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Mad Skoda driver here   Mad Skoda driver here Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:41 pm

It sounded great round the track fella, good to see you there and hope to see all you chaps again soon
Back to top Go down
TDIfurby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Mad Skoda driver here   Mad Skoda driver here Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:00 am

acer106 wrote:

did you get to play with the nitrious on the way to the show as you were planning? Smile

OOOhhhh yes. cheers Works much better in a straight line. With it on I was able to 90 to 120 in 5th gear rather too fast. I reckon probably 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Skoda driver here   Mad Skoda driver here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad Skoda driver here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace Wheels Shows :: coffee shop :: newbies-
Jump to: