Ace Wheels Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Wheels Shows

Ace Wheels Shows Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BMW 325i C-Reg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bexster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-03

BMW 325i C-Reg Empty
PostSubject: BMW 325i C-Reg   BMW 325i C-Reg Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:03 pm

Hi all

6 MONTHS TAX AND MOT - 4 DOOR - £500 offers invited

Selling on behalf of my boyfriend but to be honest I'm as sad to see her go as he is (although I probably wont cry like a baby the day she goes!).

I've never been a BMW fan but this car has completely changed my mind. Not only does it look great but the sound is fantastic! It sounds beefy and is head turning but won't get you pulled over every 5 mins and wont annoy your neighbours! It's more of a deep-throated growl than an angry wasp in a tin can!

Like any old car it has its issues but it would make an ideal project car or a just a fun run around. This car is used for commuting to work on a daily basis with no problems.

It has done 192k miles, however the engine was replaced after 122k (no paperwork). It is lowered 45mm, has DTM exhaust, MTEC kit and K&N. The interior is generally sound but there is a tear to the drivers seat.
The syncro is going on the gearbox but there is another gearbox that will be thrown in with the car. It has new sills, a brand new battery and has also had 4 new tyres. The dissy cap and rotary arm have also recently been replaced.

Fuel consumption isn't as bad as you would imagine, insurance is pretty low as it is an older car and parts are cheap and easy to come by.

Sensible Offers please, feel free to contact me to arrange a viewing.

BMW 325i C-Reg Peggy
BMW 325i C-Reg CopyofDSCF0520
BMW 325i C-Reg Peg
BMW 325i C-Reg Engine
BMW 325i C-Reg Arch2
BMW 325i C-Reg Arch1
Thanks
Becs
Back to top Go down
bexster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-03

BMW 325i C-Reg Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW 325i C-Reg   BMW 325i C-Reg Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:13 pm

If it takes your fancy please ring Mark on 07972 132246
Back to top Go down

BMW 325i C-Reg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ace Wheels Shows :: car chat :: For sale-
Jump to: